Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

People laugh when they look at me...

Dear Readers,
The title is actually serious this time. Because when people look at me they do laugh at me. My wisdom is gone. Cause someone extracted it from my mouth. I didn't know that's where my wisdom was. Depression. So, I didn't have time for my life to flash before my eyes because they didn't give me enough time. They put in the IV, and then I was out like a light. The next thing I remember is lying on the couch and mom saying, "He'll be here in a minute". I later realized that I was talking about (of course) Brandon. So my mom goes on to tell me about all the ridiculous things I talked about while in the car on my way home. She said I cried allot. Mostly about dieing bunnies, which included bugs bunny (he asked for a carrot and someone shot him). I also cried about the possibility about drooling in font of somebody, Bethany going to jail because she killed someone, and my pudding because I thought that it might not be in the back of my truck still. I just took my pain medication and I'm trying to remember stuff. My face is still huge. I had them out of Friday and it's STILL huge. Today I learned to walk again. Before today my legs were jello. Now I just get sorta dizzy and nauseous. My pain medicine makes me tired, as well as my anti-swelling medicine (which doesn't work). Briana is typing this, and being very nice, and saying that she can't smell my breath when I breathe on her. I know you wanted to know that. I can't help it though. I do brush my teeth, but the healing makes it gross. Not to mention the blood (this is where briana freaks out a bit AAHHHH). My cousins freaked out because my mouth was so swollen and they thought I had an infection. But I don't. I just have a really small mouth. And I can't help that either. I'm tired of sitting on the couch and watching movies. It's better with friends though. (Nicole said thank you Lady, Brandon, and Briana). Now she says she is tired and she can't think of things to say and she is going to watch the rest of the movie. She loves you, even in her groggy state of mind. Goodnight everybody!!!
~Nicole (and Briana)

8 comments:

Christen E. Krumm said...

Hello, Dear --

I wish I could be there, but I guess this post will just have to work.

Miss you lots. I haven't gotten to read the new "book" yet, but I'll get there... eventually.

I guess I'm going to let you go so I can go clean, organize, and create something.

Yes, I'm a nerd.

xoxo,
Christen

Anonymous said...

Sorry bout everything! Hope you feel better!

Unknown said...

aww, you poor thing!
Luke got his wisdom teeth out last school year, and I drove him there and back home and waited...
He was.... amusing. Me and his momma laughed a bit.
At least he didn't talk about dieing bunnies, but he DID tell me several times that "I'm weally nah LoooOOpy aht awl, I feew gweat!"
And I was like, yeah, that's the third time I've heard THAT one :)
lol....

Emma said...

guess what? i went to the dentist Tuesday and they said I'll have to have mine out soon.... O.o

Anonymous said...

ha! I like, just got my 12-year molars! And I'm 15! Ha!

Bri said...

hey you. i think you need to update us on your exciting life! because its been awhile since you posted missy.

Christen E. Krumm said...

when are you goign to post again?

Anonymous said...

Bless yer heart!