Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm Going Through A Shrinking Spurt

Dear Readers,
Today I went shopping with Memaw, got my dress altered, went with Brandon to skeet shooting practice, then we came home, cleaned, and watched Nicholas Nickleby. I'm tired. My arms are soooo sore (I shot two rounds today, because I need the practice like I need air). You must watch Nicholas Nickleby, tis good. Well, I'll write more tomorrow, now I'm going to bed!
~Nicole

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've watched Nicholas Nickleby too, it is good! My only complaint was that it was too sad. It would have been a better movie if it wasn't so sad. I really liked it though!

Anonymous said...

huh....

Unknown said...

I don't know what you are talking about.
Story of my life.

Anonymous said...

me and Cassie watched it one time at her house.
Don't worry Jaz, it's usually me that's in the dark. We're talking about the movie Nicholas Nickleby. At least that's what I think we are talking about anyway... :)

Brandon's Girl said...

uhhh, yeah? I'm confused too Jaz. Did I bore you to death the other day?

Check it!:
~go to www.facebook.com
~make an account
~search for Nicole Mond
(that's right, the name's Mond, Nicole Mond)