Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Do you have a fever? Cause you look HOT!!!




Dear Readers,
First of all, the title is my new "dorky guy who wants to get a girl" line that I made up all by myself!!! Second of all, please just figure these out!!! lol...

1) Madam I'm Adam
2) Red rum, sir, is murder
3) A nut for a jar of tuna
4) No lemons, no melon
5) Now sir, a war is won



So, those crazy people got married! The awesomest wedding of the year (since mine won't be for a few more years :op). So, lately... I've been... well, I can't tell you that story until I have Melvil pictures. Sad. Oh well. Ahhhh!!!!!!! My favorite brother is home! Adam! Yay! Happy me! I almost scared him... well... not really... oh well. So, lately, I have been grumpy and bored I guess. I went to an awesome switcharoo party and had four large-ish pieces of awesome lasagna (I usually hate lasagna). Put the pieces together people... rather... don't. I got to see Lady's new house and it is the weapon of mass destruction (aka, the bomb).
So, I speak ivorics, how bout you? I felt so punny when I thought of that. If you don't get it, just tell me, I will PROUDLY tell you what it means. Yay, punny stuff.
Last night I had a "go away" party. We had pizza (oh so yummy pizza) and orange and green cake. I got a bunch of stuff that I will be able to use on my trip! Yay! I love surprise parties (some of the time). My church peoples are so sweet. Welp, I must clean the house! I'll write eventually!
~Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know. I figured them out. I just didn't want to ruin it for everyone but I'll say if you want.

And, I don't get it. So, explain, please.

Brandon's Girl said...

Do you know what ebonics are? It is basically African American English. Ask Sweet-Tea, lol. The word originates from the words ebony and phonics (ebonics).
I speak ivorics (made it up! Very Caucasian English) which will originate from the words ivory and phonics! It just means that I'm very white, lol.
~Nicole