Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Witty Phrase

Dear Readers,
Recently I have been thinking about what my name means: Victory to the People. Then, I started to laugh (yes, I laugh when I'm alone). You see, it's sort of ironic. I'm athletically challenged, so my people never win. They actually avoid passing the ball to me. Then, I thought, it didn't clarify. This could be bad! It could mean: Victory to the OTHER People. I mean, the opposing side. Hmmm... yeah, that's about it for the day...
Well Dear Readers, I have no idea what this video is. I didn't name them in my folder, so I don't know which is which. This... could be scary... and could ensure therapy in your near future. Sorry....

Oh, this is what we do in Chemistry... lol.

~Nicole *Victory to the (Other) People*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehee, that's funny. Looks like ya'll are paying close attention. :P

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. No doubt about it.

Anonymous said...

I watched it - not sure if it's uproariously hilarious or painfully stupid. I laughed...

Anonymous said...

there is no begining, that we know of......to soap :)
~Brit

Anonymous said...

hmmm....remember a cold january night long, long ago?...http://www.xanga.com/non_existent_me

just got an email from this site saying....it misses us..lol

Missed you last night! Hope your recital went well! I tried to tell BRandon that mom had some straight black skirts that were floor length you could have used, but he wasn't paying attention, but keep that in mind if you need any in the future!
Luv you girl!
~Brit

Anonymous said...

Not paying attention! *huff!*:P