Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dang it! Evil triumphs again!

Dear Readers,
I'm trying to get a hold of Brandon right now. YAY!!! I'm talking to him! I asked him if he wanted to say something. He said, "I don't know." What an ingenius remark! He is looking for pajamas at rue 21 for me. He is so sweet. Well, I'll write later, I need to guide him.

Later, like, the next day!

Well, Happy Valentine's Day everyone! This will be the first year that I have a valentine! Skip you Brandon Darling! He's going to come over this evening and bring me my pajamas that I don't know about, cause it's a surprise. What he doesn't know is that I have a surprise for him, so ha! Today, my family and I had a valentines lunch. Some kind of steak stuff and yellow and green beans. Oh, and my personal favorite, a baked potato with butter, salt and sour cream. I love potatoes. You'll never guess what happened today though, so I'm just going to tell you! Today, I was went next door to my Grandmother's house to get the hair dryer. I was wearing some baggy navy blue pajama pants (I love pajamas). A few minutes later, when I was back inside and getting my hair wet in the sink so I could put gel in it and dry it and make it all fluffery, I felt something on my leg. I thought it was just my pajama pants rubbing on my leg, so I swished my pants and "something" crawled up and around, then it bit me on my upper, upper leg in the back.... It hurt bad!!!! I started screaming, "Mom!!! SOMETHING IS BITING ME!!!!!!" and ran into the kitchen with my hair soaking everything. She looked at it and pulled something out and looked at it, but could not figure out what it was. I limped back in the bathroom and started fixing my hair again when I felt it going down my other leg. I started crying because I was already in a bit of pain and did not want that thing, whatever it was, to bite me again. So I yelled for Mom and she came a found out that it was a stinkin bee! I hate bees now. I cannot sit properly. Stupid, stupid, stupid bee. I'm glad it died. This has been an eventful Valentine's Day.
~Nicole

12 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, it is fun to be in love on Valentine's day.
:^P

<3

I hate bees, too. At least it was only one. Once, I was stung by 8 at a time.

Anonymous said...

ouch...i'm sorry
~Brit

Anonymous said...

That sounds painful!
It's probably a good thing that I haven't watched the "Phantom of the Opera" then. :)
Well I want you to let me know if any of your stow-aways on the waiting list backs out on you, okay? ;) Oh, I'd love for you to do that if you could! I'm thinking about it... I already have a lot of London décor in my room, so it would be so neat to have something authentic!
It's so funny though, because I also have a lot of Paris décor as well, and so a couple of years ago when my Uncle went to Paris he brought back for me a Paris snowglobe with an eiffel tower inside. It's so beautiful! The funny part about it though is that on the bottom there is actually a sticker that says "Made in Taiwan". :)

Emma said...

youch!
I love potatoes too, esp. baked with butter and salt... mmm....

Anonymous said...

lol! Well I just love interior decorating... I'm always finding new things and ideas for my room. It's fun. Well, i hope you have a great weekend!
Love,
~HannahElizabeth

Anonymous said...

I already did read the Two Princesses of Bamarre... did you see my whole post on it?

Moon89 said...

I skip you more! :o) Good night Darling. You are wonderful.
~Your guy

Moon89 said...

By the way sweet heart I liked it when you stole my keys. :O) Your the bestest! :oP

Anonymous said...

stupid STUPID WICKED bees!!!!!!!! I've been ouched be their specimen too many times!!!! Like 5!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?