Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Friday, February 1, 2008

Weight Problems at Four Years

Dear Readers,
I'm sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been sick with some sort of stomach virus. What fun! Anywho, that is not what I am posting about (I vastly doubt that you would want to read a post about my week).
Yesterday it snowed. The girls were tremendously elated about being able to go out into frigid weather to play. I, most unfortunately, did not. But, being the wonderful sister that I am (I'm so being sarcastic), I went out into the glacial night and took a picture or two of there snow man named Charlie. Oh, anyway, before thay went out, I helped Audge get ready to go outside. We put on her jeans and shirt, then snow suit and snow jacket, then her big coat, scarf and hat. While getting her dressed, I teased about Audge looking like Ralphie from "A Christmas Story" (I hate that movie). Audge looked up at us, in all her seriousness, and said, "Does this make me look fat?" Mom and I burst out laughing and Audge ended up crying. It was really funny, but sad too. Audge was humiliated, poor girly. Well, I must go work on the research paper that I have not been able to work on this week.
Love you all!
~Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehehheheheheheee!!!!!!!!!!!! So post pics of the snowman!!!!!!!!

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

It is a sad snowman. Very sad. You make me giddy. Now there are two people on the earth that you have the ability to make hyper. Me and your guy. Wow.
:SMOOOCH: