Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Monday, February 4, 2008

Beware: Crazy People

Dear Readers,
I hope you all have had an awesome week. Mine has been cool (besides being sick, but oh well). Saturday was Youth Fellowship Night and that was fun!!! Some of us stayed after everyone else left and just went crazy as you will see in the video! We had a great time though. Hmmm, we were very loopy since it was about 10:30 and we were all tired from a long day. Those days make the best kinds of videos though! I also have a video of us exploring the refrigerator. It's cool and I'll put it on eventually. Today was Chemistry and I taped some of that. My table is hilarious. I have a video of Mark making the blood rush to his head, which is funny, then one of Jake! It is not for the weary to watch. It's actually sorta creepy... I'm going to choir soon and after, Brandon is going to come and stay with me until mom comes to pick me up. Today is a very nice day and I am hoping it won't get cold so we can stay outside. Brandon is right across the street from me taking his college class while I'm in choir, cool, eh? Hmmm, it takes a while for these videos to load, doesn't it? I'm trying to ramble, but it is hard to for some odd reason. I want music to listen to. Blah, blah, blah, garrrrr!!!!!! (now you scream in terror like the little girl you are) Ooooh, we had cookies in class today compliments of Lady! Thank you lady! I would like to thank all of those who are in my video. I could not have made it so stupid without you all *sniff, sniff*. I would also like to thank Hobbbottom films who inspired me to make such a random and idiotic short film. If only I knew how to edit.... I would also like to say, "HA!!!" to those who did not stay, because they missed out on uber awesome fun. I especially want THIS VIDEO TO BE DONE!!! Wow, that was cool!
~Nicole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laugh every time I watch this...lol. That was so much fun! Love you girly :)
~Brittney
lol

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

I like the freightor one better. And so will probably every one else.

Yeah ha Britter was loupy! She doesn't get that way too often so one must enjoy it when they can.

I actually wasn't loupy but ya'll were and I decided that I would be a good friend and join in. I feel rather stupid about it as I did then but I figure it will not kill me. ;D

Heath did not join us. I wonder why? I shall have to ask her. Maybe she was just tired. She did laugh at it though.

I was required to fine breakfast and then to pull out my school. Yucko.

The seminar last not too bad last night. Today I am taking a nap though so I will be better awake. Ya'll shoulda come. Aunt Cindy didn't show so mom is gonna call or e-mail her. I wonder if she forgot? I hope that is all and none of them are sick!

MUSTCLOSEOUTTHISCOMMENT,
Lady ;*

Anonymous said...

*sniff sniff* That vid made me miss yall SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I totally would've been into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gotta do SOMETHING in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love yall crazy!