Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Summer Sausage and Mustard Sandwich Dreams

Dear Readers,
So, I decided I was going to experiment and ate some little summer sausage and mustard sandwiches before I went to sleep again to see if I had another weird dream. Wow, it worked! In this strange dream someone came to our house with their rare pink kittens in there pet carrier. They left immediately after, accidentely leaving the kittens. We called and told them that we would watch the kittens for a week until they came back. So, we watched them and they stayed in the pet carrier in our kitchen. We would take them outside in the pet carrier for a while so they could get some fresh air. So, one day I took them outside (in the carrier as always) and sat them on the front porch. I went inside for a brief moment and came out and found, to my chagrin, the cage open. I looked at a bush-like thing and out of it came a nice little garden snake. I looked at it for a moment, admiring it's alluring colors. Then, all of a sudden, it did the thing that cobras do when the get agitated (that made a whole wad of sense). I was stunned and didn't move until it came higher and I saw it's belly's tumescense and realized that it had eaten one of the kittens! I instantaneously went inside to have Dad come and kill the snakes (there were three). As soon as I went inside I saw Dad on the couch. What I saw surprised the dreaming me, but not the dream me, if that makes any sense. He was very, hmmm, uhhh, corpulent... rotund... well-padded? Lol. I told him that there were snakes outside and he needed to kill them. He didn't even look up from his buffalo wings and football game to say, "Just a minute." He kept on saying that, how annoying! I was in a state of agony! Grrrr. Oh... that was the end. He just kept saying that and I kept urging him to get up though he wouldn't for the life of the pink kittens. How sad. Well, I must bid thee adieu. Mom said I had to close now or she would come and close it for me. Ttyl, love you guys!
~Nicole

7 comments:

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Are these new colors? I like them. I am looking right now at the sewer system and I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Yep who woulda thought that the sewerstystem would use word that I don't get? Go figure. I like your dream. Do you like my recent post?

:smooch: Lady

Brandon's Girl said...

I'm soooo bored right now. Grrrr.... of course nobody is up right now, because everyone else is sane.
~Nicole

Brandon's Girl said...

actually it is 2:56.. my clock is wrong, anyone know how to fix it?

Anonymous said...

idk how to fix it...
does it REALLY work to eat that and have weird dreams? I would try it but I don't like mustard or summer sausage (ok, so I've never had summer sausage)... but I have weird dreams anyway. LOL Pink kittens??? SOOOO sweetly awesome!!! wish I had one

Anonymous said...

How come when I comment it never shows up? I commented you like a long time ago!

Christen E. Krumm said...

Mmms.... nice dream :) hehe

Anonymous said...

i luv that pearls before swine... no panic like girl bob is the funniest thing ever! i really like your site! :)