Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Boredom Hurts


Like Depression, boredom hurts. Depression hurts like a knife through the spleen, or a highly acidic beverage poured on a razor cut. So, that is how boredom hurts, perhaps a little less painful, but painful none the less. At the moment I'm reading "Monster" by Frank Peretti. I'm into the whole suspenseful genre. I want a really scary book to read though, not just suspenseful. I think I'm going to read "The House of Seven Gables" by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I don't know what it is about, but I've heard that is pretty scary. Guess I'll find out. Ooooh! I just found a website with online books and I can read it now! Yay! I wonder what other books they have on it. I wonder if the library has those new Ted Dekker books. They look like they are supposed to be a continuation of "Skin". I hope so, it was an amazing book. Below is the link to the online book site. It has Louisa May Alcott, Jane Austen, The Bronte Sisters, Charles Dickens, etc. Oh, they have Keats and Doyle too!!! This is like literary heaven!


http://www.readprint.com/

Well, last night I got to watch "Meet the Robinsons" with Brandon after the church dinner. The church dinner was fun besides the old men always mocking and embarrassing me. You got to love them though. Brandon was just cracking up the whole time. I don't even remember the gist of the joke, but it was bad enough. I had a wonderful time though. Well, I'm done writing for now, I'm going to read most likely. Love you guys, talk to you later. Hey, ask me questions, it makes me feel smart, lol. Just comment me PLEASE!
~Nicole


4 comments:

Moon89 said...

I skip you! :oP

Anonymous said...

yea.... it's working! :) Thanks for fixing it!
I'm curious, how did you make the cake if there wasn't any fake chocolate OR cocoa??? Just wondering! :)
Hope you have a great week!
Love,
~HannahElizabeth
p.s. I love the Audrey Hepburn quote!

Anonymous said...

Hey girly... sorry you're bored... boredome *does* hurt... :( :P
luv,
Emy

Christen E. Krumm said...

I'm pretty bored right now too. I'm waiting for my bread to finish cooking... hoping that it isn't burnt :)