Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yawn

Hey people!
How do you like my drawing up above? Does it look like me? I messed up on my forehead, but oh well. I like the reflection in the sunglasses! What do you think of my music? Random much? Johnny Cash rocks!!! I love the Potential Breakup Song. I wish it wasn't about breaking up though. I love the beat and sound!!! It stops right in the middle of the song though :-( that's sad. I'm Walking on Sunshine is now my official song, cause that's how I feel all the time now! Well, except for nobody went away... lol! Well, I just woke up from a long and wonderful nap. I had Girl Scout stuff today and had to go do a birthday party to raise money for the trip to England. So, we did a birthday for some little girl. There were two little girls and they were inseperable! They were truly adorable! One didn't talk hardly at all, but she was adorable. I hope I have a little girl who doesn't like to talk, is that terrible? I hope I have quiet, nice little girls. I guess that all depends on how I raise them though. Anyway, the other girl was afraid of the snake (we were at the nature center and Jaima was letting them "pet" the snake) and she crawled up next to me. I just wanted to take her little face in my hands and kiss it, she was sooooo cute!!!! The others were loud and rowdy and I wanted to tie them up. I wish I could play the banjo, that'd be awesome in a rock band. I love the twangy sound. I loathe country music, but I love the banjo! At the beginning of "The Saga Begins", it sounds like my dad singing when he's singing his 80's songs around the house (just to bother us of course). My arms are sore... Happy Birthday Britter!!! I love you! Last night we had her surprise birthday at Sweet Bay. We actually surprised her! Welp, I'm gonna go! Love you ALL!!! ;o)
~Nicole

No comments: