Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Monday, January 21, 2008

Pretty Penny




Hey People,


Right now I am watching Narnia with Beth and Audge. It is sleeting outside and I am soooo ready for spring (and my birthday, :op). I need to do some more homework, but I can't focus at the moment. Today my darling came to Chemistry. It was Martin Luther King Jr Day so he didn't have to go to college. (I almost wrote Marther Lutin King Day, lol) So, he came and we made "gold" out of pennies. We put them in zinc stuff and then put them through a flame. I did that with two of my pennies, then just put one through the flame w/o zinc, then made a round-ish lump out of another. Fire is fun. Later Mom took me to choir an hour early since she had to go to work and I did some homework there. Then we came home after choir. I now have a headache and am very excited about going to bed. That was my long day (it seemed long). With that I will say good night. I love you all very much!
~Nicole
p.s.
Above is a picture of my chemistry buddy on christmas. Gotta love him (bless his heart)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot the part about moving in at choir... :P
who is the santa? I'm very curious and guessing I know him. ???

Christen E. Krumm said...

Sounds like you had a full day! I'm going to have to try that cake... it looks yummy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok yeah I know him... he was also in my accounting class. He IS funny.

Anonymous said...

yeah I did quote you... :P Sorry I didn't give you credit. I just love your email titles. LOL I've never inhaled helium. Have you?

Anonymous said...

So, who's the hatted dude?

Moon89 said...

Hey SweetHeart! Just wanted to say you are wonderful. Hope you are having an awesome day. Talk to you tonight. Skip you!

~Your Guy