Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sad Commercial

Do you want to see something really sad? Go down to my favorite sites, click on Skittles Commercials, then click the one titled "Touch". It's sad.....
If you haven't read what I posted yesterday, go read it!!! This isn't a real post! It doesn't count! Oh and you must read "Skin" by Ted Dekker. It is his best ever, it's amazing!!!! I was so surprised and until the end I was held in suspence. It's awesome!!!!!!
~Nicole

Later that evening...
You know what else is really sad? You people don't comment! How am I supposed to know if you even come? Crazy people. Yes, I am very hostile.... lol.

READ BELOW!!!!!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I watched it and it *is* sad... :'( Very sad...
see? I'm a-talkin' to ya... :P
luv,
Emy