Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Weird Dream

Hello, I had a weird dream last night (lol). No more weird than usual, but weird none the less. So, I was coming home from Chemistry and Daniel and Luke (I have no idea why he was there) followed me and came home with me. Mom just acted like it was normal and other than an occasional word or two to them, said nothing. I decided to go take a nap. I did until 5:42 according to the clock (that's a long nap). Guess what? They were still there! It appeared that they had been playing with the girls, but they were sitting at the table as they had been doing previously. They would look at their pocket watches all the time (yes, pocket watches with loooooong chains) and... just sit there! It was strangely unnerving. Anywho, they eventually left with a "thank you". So, then I looked outside and saw that my cousin from Texas was at Aunt Patsy's (she lives next door), so I went to see her. Apparently she was having a birthday party with all her friends. They were on a scavenger hunt. She didn't go on it for some reason and spent time with me. I was suddenly aware of my clothing and found I was wearing pajamas amidst several well dressed teenagers. Before I could go and change, Elise (my cousin) went and unplugged some (supposedly) electrical plugs (it looked like the back of a sound system thing like they have at church to control volume and stuff ). I was appalled with her unplugging such important things we had no idea about, so I went and plugged them back in the right places. She then stole my favorite shoes (look like converse) and ran off with them! She was like a boggart (refer to http://www.spiderwick.com/ and go to creatures, then look for "boggart")! Always taking my stuff and causing trouble! Only she wasn't ugly.... Anywho, I went and changed slowly and came back out and they were all gone! I wanted to play too, but I guess I wasn't invited. I think that was when I woke up crying (yes, crying because I didn't get invited to Elise's scavenger hunt party). Anyway, I went back to sleep and started the dream right back up, which is strange, because I usually start another dream. I went to Denise and she said that they left, but they needed help cleaning, so I did. There was lots of family in the house I didn't know and someone said that Adam was home. I got all excited because I thought they were referring to Brandon's brother. I went and looked at him and it was some weird person, not the Adam I know. Another disappointment. That is when I woke up! Well, yes that was a weird dream, no? Yes! I'm never eating summer sausage and mustard sandwiches right before I go to bed again! Well, gotta go!
Love you ALL!
~Nicole

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, you have a blog, cool!
Umm, darlin' that's an odd dream...
pocket watches, huh?
That's funny...

TaggTroop said...

Uh, well interesting! Who was the Adam? Meggy T

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Lana I once fed her guy's pants (don't worry there were others underneath)to sharks in a shark tank in her dream. She and I had the same dream once. (Nicole, I was thinkin back and I am pretty sure I dreamt it to. I can't remember who told the other first tho. Cause later I told you and you said it was one you had!)
Was it the Adam from Heath's church who was at her birthday party?