Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Forgotten



Dear Patient Readers,
Yesterday was Chemistry. I had a pretty good time, but it still couldn't be too great because Brandon isn't going anymore :o( which is sad..... Anyway, it was good, then I went outside to wait for dad. I waited, realized I had forgotten my coat, went and got it and came back down. I came outside and he still wasn't there. I saw that Issac and his friend were across the street talking, so I went and used Issac's phone to call dad. He was at home. I apparently was supposed to go with the Nichols, lol. Mom, was all like, "calm down" and I kept on saying, "I'm calm!!!", which I'm sure was comical to any bystanders. So I just waited with the boys until dad picked me up. They were hilarious though! They were like two Jons (look below). They would talk about the most random and stupid things. Bless em.


So, we started selling Girl Scout cookies the other day (hint, hint). Welllllll, I gotta go! Talk to you all later! Love you bunches!
~Nicole

Aly&Aj Potential Break Up Song (it's rockin)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqpA5Acc8-c

5 comments:

Moon89 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moon89 said...

Hey Darling! Hope you are having an awesome day. I have been up since 6:30am studying and working on homework, and.... I am still not done!!! AHHHH!!! It is enough to drive a person insane! lol I can't wait till 9:00pm! I sure do miss you. I sure think your WONDERFUL! I skip you very much. ttys ~Your Guy

Moon89 said...

O-yeah! The comment I deleted and the one above where the same. I just messed up the first time. lol Skip you! :op

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Hey chica! My mom's old client came to my house today with her baby and Beanie loved him. So mom told her to tell me to get married. I don't remember if I acturally responded or just thought "find me a man". I thought you would like that. And we are celebrating the fact that J. Alan ate his dinner with out spankins. Yeah HA!
:smooch:

TaggTroop said...

Bless em. Meggy T