Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed

Ode to Bob ~ He shall be missed



We will be raising money for the Making Smarter Crocagators Foundation...

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hello Everyone!
I wonder how many times I'll post before I delete my blog, lol! I'll try to be good, but who knows..... *thoughtful expression*. Well, my name is Nicole. I'm an old sixteen-year-old who is frequently grumpy, and sometimes very, very, annoyingly happy! I'm almost always tired, or just saying so, lol. I am courting the most wonderful, most handsome, smartest (except for when he takes pictures of me, then I growl at him, lol) guy in the entire universe! I'm quite happy about that. I have to sisters (bless them). Beth is nine and Audge is four. I have awesome parents who are also frequently grumpy. Then my bestest friends, Lady Boo, Britter and Meggy (they are awesome too). Welp, I'm going to go now... so, uhhh, bye!
~Nicole

1 comment:

Emma said...

Very cool Colie!!
Now actually keep it and post, k? LOL
Don't you mean "I have awesome parents who are also frequently grumpy (bless their hearts)"? LOL
~Emma